Friday, March 2, 2007

Tara XOXOX

Almost a year after her wedding, Tara finally sent some pictures. It's funny, I was pregnant with Liam and dreaded wearing this dress with my little stomach. I thought I looked so fat but not quite pregnant yet. Now looking back only 2 months after he was born, I look at these photos and feel so sentimental. I hate most everything about being pregnant, but I am always amazed at how quickly I forget when presented with the end result, my babies.


My best friend :) So pretty in her wedding dress.


Jason, Tara, Me, and Jake... which one of these people is not like the others? I always forget how tall Jake is until I see a photo of us side by side :)

2 comments:

Tara said...

ha ha...i noticed that in the last pic too!! He seems even taller since the rest of us are all the same height!!

Anonymous said...

whoa! andre the giant!