Saturday, March 17, 2007

So lovey...


Practically the first picture of Liam and I... why is it that daddy's never say, "Oh, you look so CUTE, let me get the camera!"


LOVED this picture, Soph looks so pretty (she got a new haircut, I will post more pics later) and Liam's face is priceless, look at those blue eyes :) Click on the picture for a better view.


My two buddhas, I swear I was born to be a mommy. Sophia is growing like crazy, she says the cutest things. We went to get her hair cut today, she was a bit nervous at first but warmed right up to it. We had Mindi's friend Julie do it, she works at a salon in her grandma's house. Julie's grandma happens to be the one who does my grandma's hair so they were both there at the same time! It was so cute! After the haircut my mom came to get my grandma so Soph and I hitched a ride to Barbara's. We got in the car and Soph got all buckled, then she folded her arms and smiled and looked over at me and said, "Is this great?" I thought yeah babe, this is great, I love her so much.


Liam in his camo shorts, I love those little legs.


I found this little arrangement at Jake's mom's house after Sophia was done playing and thought it was cute (Candace ;).

4 comments:

Dana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dana said...

So cute! Liam's facial expressions are classic when Sophia tries to kiss him in all the pics. He does have beautiful blue eyes. Such cute kids!

Nat said...

Love the one of you and Liam, yeah, men never think to take our picture. Soph looks like she just loves that little boy to death. So cute.

Mama F said...

I swear I have five pictures with the kids and me. Each of those times I said "Hey Chris why don't you take a picture." and yet there are tons of pictures with him and the kids. I am starting a revolt. NO more cute daddy pictures! I could never do that, dads are jsut too cute when they play with their kids.