
My happy boy looked so handsome and was such a good boy during his blessing! He slept through the entire thing and then through the rest of sacrament meeting. He put up with being passed around and was still smiling after everyone went home. Such a good boy.

Jake and I and Liam, Sophia was MIA while we were taking pictures so unfortunately we didn't even get a shot of the whole family. I wonder how old Liam will be before we get our first family photo?!

Liam with Grandpa and Grandma Swenson.

Liam with Grandma and Grandpa Hall.

Liam and Ammie holding hands. Aren't they adorable? They were both just looking at the flashing cameras like "wow, we must be so cute!" I love this picture.
2 comments:
Linds,
Looks like you had quite the happy boy for his blessing. He is so dang cute! Glad the day went well for you.
You are sooo beautiful in your family photo!! Liam's smile is adorable. Liam and Ammie look like twins in that last pic!! I'm sorry I missed the special event :(
Post a Comment