Thursday, March 15, 2007

My Backsplash!


My sexy tile man modeling in the BEFORE photo...


And AFTER! I know I should have taken this pic at night.


A close up of the beautiful travertine tile. Notice the antiqued edges which, he did by hand!


My decorative tile above the stove. I just want to say "thank you sweetheart, you did a wonderful job and I love you very much." Poor Jake worked all day laying tile at work and then came home and layed tile until bedtime, what a man!

5 comments:

Dana said...

Jake did such a great job!! It looks like a whole new kitchen. I think it looks great!

Tara said...

the tile looks beautiful, fancy, fancy... what a man! i want to paint toes! (i haven't painted my toes since my wedding!)

Nat said...

Linds, I LOVE the tile!! Makes me want to do some remodeling in our house. It really looks awesome.
And I can't wait until Lauryn is a little older so her and I can have fun painting nails, okay so I guess I can wait for her to get older, she's already growing too fast!:)
Great Job Jake!!
Oh, Jake, maybe put a comment or two on Tyler's blog, he's feeling a little bad that he hasn't gotten many comments yet. He has had lot's of fun with this blog thing too. Anyway, if you have a second, check it out and leave your comments.

mindi said...

wow! it might be worth the 5-block drive to see that in person. by the way, i am SO sad the 5-block drive is about to become a whole lot longer :(
perhaps jake could make that long drive to put a bit of travertine at my house???

Anonymous said...

Hey jake, NICE JOB with the tile. Seriously, That's really impressive. I was hoping Nat hadn't seen it yet or else she would get some ideas, looks like it's too late though. I'll never here the end of this till we get our kitchen done. She is still after me about finishing the gate to our back yard HA HA HA. Well, I guess I'll have to get busy now. Anyway, good work. C-ya!