So we put the Jetta on Craigslist and KSL.com and within 6 hours I had a wad of cash in my hand and the car is gone! Crazy! Now I just need my tax return so we can find a new car. I guess I will be driving the Oldsmobile for a while...
I think those wedsites are amazing!! We put a TV up on KSL and it was the same thing,sold within a day. Awesome stuff! So what are you planning on getting? Good luck car hunting
3 comments:
I think those wedsites are amazing!! We put a TV up on KSL and it was the same thing,sold within a day. Awesome stuff! So what are you planning on getting?
Good luck car hunting
man that is sweet
ksl.com ROCKS!! I have always sold stuff in less than 1 day. Be sure to give me a ride in the new Benz.
Post a Comment