Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Changes

Hey all, my lovely husband created this new header for me, and then my title just didn't fit. Please don't be confused, this is still the same blog you know and love ;) By "all" of course I mean my sisters and Tara :) Feel free to change in your friends and family. Love, me

4 comments:

Tara said...

Very, very cute!! Did he make the girl from scratch...cuz thats amazing!

Barb said...

Linz thanks for the Blog. I check yours and Hill's daily. It gives me a smile to start off my day. I love the header. It is nice so see some of Jake's work that doesn't involve a butt crack. Love you all!!!!!

Lindsey said...

Tara, of course he did, but he is so picky if I left it up to him he would still be changing things! I love it!

Anonymous said...

super-duper cute! but i really liked deck the halls... i'm gonna miss that!