
Every Friday night Jake and I think of something fun to do with Sophia for "Family Fun Friday". We have a list of things we want to do as a family to spend fun time together. Today after dinner we went to Krispy Kreme to watch the donuts being made! Sophia loved it! She liked watching the donuts go through the icing waterfall. We got her a donut with green sprinkles (for St. Patricks Day I guess) and Jake and I decided to split a dozen! So I only ate 2 so far but I swear I could eat 3 or 4 easy. Last week we watched Cars and popped popcorn and the week before that we went to Baskin Robbins. Next Friday we are going to try to find some fun that doesn't involve treats, if that is possible with my 2 year old! Click the picture to enlarge it to enjoy the icing all over Sophia's face :)

Unable to enjoy the bliss that is Krispy Kreme, Liam was the most happy after we got home and he got
his dinner. One of these days I will get a full face shot when that boy is smiling, it just melts my heart every time!
3 comments:
so stinkin cute...LOVE the krispy creme hat!!
can we come to family fun night too?? (but only if there ARE treats)
Hey linds,
thanks for sending me your blog. I will have fun looking at it every once in a while and then at least I will feel like I know what you guys have been up to. The blessing was so great yesterday. Liam looked so handsome. It was good to see you and Jake, it just reminds me that we need to get together. I miss you guys.
Love ya, Nat
Post a Comment