Today is my dad's birthday and I just wanted to wish him a Happy Birthday. My dad is so patient and kind, and never speaks bad about anyone, I admire him dearly. My favorite thing about my dad is that people who don't know him think he is so quiet, but that isn't true! I remember driving on vacation he would talk about every town name that went by nonstop until everyone was complaining, but I loved it, and thinking about it still makes me smile. He is such a great grandpa, nothing makes me happier than watching him play with my kids and love them so much.




Happy Birthday Daddy, I love you.
4 comments:
oh our daddy is so cute! "Hey, Leeds! That must be where all the detectives go to get leads!" LOL!
i second that! "ephraim?... where IS he from, anyway?" to which mom answered, "i don't even know who you are talking about!"
LOL! i forgot about that one! sweet! our mom is silly sometimes...i remember trying to trick her once by saying "oh no! there is updock everywhere!" (trying to get her to say "what's up doc?") -- instead she said "who updocked? where?"
What a cutie.
Post a Comment