Friday, February 1, 2008
Just curious...
Okay, so I am bored at work and thought up this question. First it is no secret that I HATE being pregnant. So, if you could, would you choose a surrogate or a night nanny for the first 9 months? Either way you would miss out on tender moments, BUT... I would choose a night nanny. Only because I bounce back fairly quickly after pregnancy, and I can only imagine how much more enjoyable a newborn would be with a good nights sleep every night! Okay, now your turn, what would you choose?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
A night nanny, hands down! The newborn stage kills me!
I'm a whole different person on a full, un-interupted night's sleep. for sure night nanny. Oh and I've been nice so far, but I have to say at least once, "HA HA HA!"
I'll be saying that in 10 years when you pull a Barbara and Kevin and decide you aren't done.
hands down surrogate. pregnancy doesn't go so well with me, but i can be pretty funny when i'm delirious.
Definitely night nanny! I get so cranky w/ lack of sleep. I really don't mind being pregnant.
I am definately a night nanny person too. I haven't had too rough of pregnancies, so I would rather get the sleep after they are born. I am a little surprised by yours though, just because I know how much you HATE being pregnant!! good luck with that.
sis, i'll be your surrogate for one million dollars. :) or i might even do it for $100,000, if you paid me all in one lump sum.
EASY! Night nanny no question.
Post a Comment