Saturday, February 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweet Addi!


Happy #3 Addi, we love you so much and miss you like crazy! My sister Mindi's firstborn babe would have been 3 years old today. She lived for 2 short weeks but managed to change the lives of my whole family forever. My brothers and sister and I flew down to Arizona to meet her when she was 2 weeks old. I remember peeking down into this massive bundle of blankets and seeing this beautiful, perfect, round face peeking back at me. I got to snuggle her and love her and whisper things for only her to hear. Mindi and Billy, I cherish this memory as I do your sweet daughter.



6 comments:

spyderette said...

you beat me! i love the 2nd pic. remember how she had the cutest nose in the world?

Hill said...

Those are so cute. What a sweet little angel girl.

Nat said...

That second picture is so so precious!! What a sweet little baby girl.

Anonymous said...

We are all so grateful for Addi and I we all miss her so much.
I love getting onto the blogs of my 3 beautiful daughters and reading what they have to say, it really brightens my day!! And the pictures!...what can I say, they are such beautiful grandchildren, they must get their looks from their Gandpa...you thought I was going to say ME!!

I certainly hope that the bugs and mean animals were not at THIS grandma's house!! UGH!

mindi said...

thanks sis! love you!

Tara said...

happy #3 addi love!!