Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Why?????

All of you bloggers with word verification, why?? I HATE this feature and I don't understand why you do it. I have never received "junk comments" or anything like that, so why make me type in the nonsense letters? There, that is my vent for the day.

6 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Haha...nice post! I feel your pain though. Having to type in all those letters is seriously annoying and it never fails that I have to type it in like 3 times before I can post my comment! I hope my blog isn't like that...I will have to go check it out! I don't even know how you would get it turned on!

Nat said...

Okay, Okay, I know it might be annoying, but I have recieved "junk comments" and I didn't like that some person leaving a comment in portugese got on my blog, so it is just my alternative to having a private blog where you have to be invited to read it. I don't know if it makes a difference or not, but it was worth a try for me, so buck up and just type the damn letters!! :) ha ha

mindi said...

ditto sis!
that is SOOOOO annoying. when sharm left me the junk comment, i was flattered. he seems like such a nice egyptian man. hahahaha!

Hill said...

I'm going to duplicate nat's comment and also suggest that you take a unisom and go sleep off some angst.

Nat said...

ha ha ha to Hill's comment :) Good thing we love ya linds!

Tara said...

it seems like it is a new thing??? does mine do that?