Monday, February 25, 2008

Pictures!

I finally had the patience to upload pictures from my camera to my SLOW computer, these are from the last month or two.


Jake and Pat took Soph and Hunter ice fishing in January, they are always so cute together. They had so much fun until Hunter stepped in a hole and had to ride home in his undies :)


Here they are with Hunter's big fish, I love the look on his face.


Liam out "playing" in the snow. Mostly he just stood there and then once I gave him a taste, was more interested in eating the snow.


Sophie too :)


Grandpa Kevin being a great sport taking Soph on the sled. I went a couple times too!


We went to Jumping Jacks and Sophia and Liam were both maniacs, which is surprising because Soph is normally so timid and cautious about things. The best picture I could get of her zipping down the biggest slide that she was not supposed to go down alone.


Poor Liam had so much fun and wanted to go by himself so we finally let him. He went on his back or belly a bunch of times before he decided to try to sit up mid-slide. I was trying to take his picture so my vision was slightly delayed and he smacked right into my camera and got a huge goose egg. This picture just kills me, he has no idea what is coming and is so happy.


My sweet dress up girl. I absolutely love her. She comes up with the greatest outfits sometimes.


4 comments:

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

Oh those pics are so sweet! Don't you love kids in the snow, Ava rode on a sled behind a 4-wheeler too and loved it, she did a few face plants and just jumped back up laughing and headed for the sled. I love the dress up pics, Soph looks great! I wish Ava was into dress-up.

spyderette said...

hey, i have those bracelets! and necklace too...weird. the ice fishing pics are so cute! miss that girl!

Lindsey said...

LOVE that outfit! maybe i need to have soph help me get dressed! i didn't hear about the fall-through-the-ice incident. poor hunter!
p.s. this is honna posting as you.

Nat said...

Poor Hunter getting all wet when he's already on ice!! I too love the dress up pictures. Lauryn and Jordan love to dress up and play house, it's really funny, but I am so glad that he will sit and play with her. Jumpin Jacks is fun huh, looks like they had a fun time.