Friday, February 8, 2008

From Dana

So Dana sent me an email with all the questions but instead of answering them about yourself you have to answer about who sent it to you. I forwarded it along and my favorite was my sis Candace, it made me laugh, I guess you know me pretty well. Here are her answers about me.

1. Where did we meet? at our house. you were tiny and i was just turning 8

2. Take a stab at my middle name: uh, swenson?

3. Color of my eyes: brown, same as the rest of us

4. Do I have any siblings? four awesome ones

5. What's one of my favorite things to do? right now, sleep. other than that, probably go out to a movie with jakey-poo

6. What's my favorite type of music? it used to be country, but now you've expanded to all types, you heart 311

7. Am I shy or outgoing? definitely outgoing

8. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules? rebel all the way

9. Any special talents: you can make the ugliest face ever

10. What am I most adamant about? hmmm....how about "i want a pepsi, damnit!"

11. How many children do I have? 2.3

12. Thought or memory when hearing my name: i still think of you as a little cute ladybug with glasses that made your eyes HUGE, ugly-face contests, crazy music videos, and lots of laughing, sometimes during the prayer.

13. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that I would bring? a diet pepsi machine

4 comments:

Hill said...

that was a fun one. I got a great one from my mother in law, she cracked me up, the desert island one she said I'd bring a heater, which isn't a bad idea really;)

Nat said...

Your sis knows you pretty well!

mindi said...

that's great. sorry i never play along with those type of things. what can i say? i'm a snob.

Tara said...

i loved reading that linds, very funny.