Thursday, April 19, 2007

This weekend...

If anyone needs me I will be doing this all weekend. My brother-in-law is going to Moab so I stole his Nintendo Wii for the weekend to play my favorite Nintendo game ever! I know I am a huge dork. When Jake and I were dating I would go over to his house to go to his basketball game with him and his mom. I would usually end up playing while he got ready and more often than not I would stay at his parents house alone and play Nintendo while he was gone! I can remember a few times when Jake would fall asleep on the couch and I would play until 1 in the morning. Then when Sophia was born it came out on Gamecube so Jake and I would have her sleeping on our chests while we lay on the floor and playing! There. That is my secret file of dorkiness, I am a Paper Mario junkie. I will also admit that I ignore my children for as long as possible while playing. As soon as I beat the game I can resume with my exceptional parenting skills ;)

5 comments:

Hill said...

you are gay.

Tara said...

you are hilarious and i think hill said it well... :D

Nat said...

Linds all I can say is I'm not surprised, I know it wasn't paper mario, but I rememer many nights Tyler was upstairs playing nintendo with you guys while I was nice and cozy in my bed!! Have fun this weekend!

Anonymous said...

you are so busy with paper mario that you haven't even been blogging. That must be pretty intense:)

Mama F said...

I think men who marry women who like video games are lucky. I have a hard time letting Jonah learn how to play by himself. I always end up playing for 20-30 minutes before I realize it was his turn! Chris' brother gave Jonah a Nintendo DS, and Chris and I both play at least as much as Jonah.