Saturday, April 28, 2007

Chuck E. Cheese

For FFF we went to Chuck E. Cheese with Pat & Kelly. I printed a coupon off the internet so for $18 we got a large combo pizza (surprisingly tasty) 4 large drinks and 30 tokens. Jake was starving so we each got our own deal :) The kids had sooo much fun! I was pleasantly surprised with the whole experience and would do it again. Hunter even used some of his tickets to buy Soph the "princess bubbles" she wanted so bad but didn't have enough tickets to buy.


Soph watching the show during dinner. She could hardly wait to go play, and I thought she would burst when Chuck came over to say hello.


All she wanted to do was ride the silly little rides, which was fine with me, we had 30 tokens to blow through! Jake and I ended up wasting some.



Liam sporting the "mohawk" that Jake was so proud of, and exhibiting his usual tolerence. He had his fingers in his mouth all night so he didn't make a peep.


Cute little Hunter.

3 comments:

Tara said...

looks like a lot of fun! it was stimulation overload for me and i couldn't wait to get out of there. you'll have to be my kids favorite aunty who takes them to chuck e cheese.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I can handle that experience. I think I'll send Ammie wirh You while Josh and I get Sushi :)

mindi said...

oh! so cute and so much fun! i'm with hill.. i will drop off asher and we will join them for sushi! yum! we are always looking for new sushi buddies!