Wednesday, April 11, 2007
You know you are getting old when...
...you are watching tv and see a collection of your favorite songs from high school put together in a CD box set! I am getting old and I still feel like I am 18 or something! At my grandma's birthday party I overheard my cousin's little boy call me "some big mom", eeeeek!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that's funny, i feel the same way! i think you age beautifully ;)
I can totally relate! I swear it wasn't that long ago that we were 18, was it? Okay, so I guess it's been a little while, wow, time flies! I ran into Tim Horton at the city easter egg hunt, it was really weird to see him and with a kid none the less. I think it was even wierder for him to see me with THREE kids!! Kind of funny!
Post a Comment