I wanted to include some funny pictures we tried to take of my kids and Hill's Ammie. Liam does nothing but smile all day... until I pull out the camera. He is just too dang nosy to stop staring at it and give me a smile.
Monday, April 16, 2007
Both kids are in bed.
This has been happening more frequently at the same time of day. I hardly know what to do with myself. Don't get me wrong, there are a million things I could be doing, but I try to relax or do something to unwind. I have found myself a much more patient mom if I can catch an hour in the middle of the day to do whatever. Mostly I end up wasting the time but it is still nice to enjoy the quiet. I have just been feeling blessed lately, like we are finally coming out of our everyone-in-the-hospital funk. I guess you can't be too grateful with the world the way it is (the poor families of the students at Virginia Tech). I know I have been saying this a ton lately, but I am just so thankful for my family and friends. Do any of you notice how peaceful and thankful I am when my children are sleeping?! Not that I don't love them dearly but there must be something to that :)
I wanted to include some funny pictures we tried to take of my kids and Hill's Ammie. Liam does nothing but smile all day... until I pull out the camera. He is just too dang nosy to stop staring at it and give me a smile.




I wanted to include some funny pictures we tried to take of my kids and Hill's Ammie. Liam does nothing but smile all day... until I pull out the camera. He is just too dang nosy to stop staring at it and give me a smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
this last pic is my favorite. it's like she's whispering something to him and he's taken by surprise...or dorkiness...one of the two!
those pictures are funny. liam looks so much like a boy. i say that cuz sometimes you can't tell. wish we could enjoy the quiet together ;)
Cute pics of the kids. Liam and Ammie will have so much fun growing up and playing together beign so close in age. It's great for them to have a playmate.
linds, shhhh! don't tell honna, but you are REALLY my favorite sister. i just had to throw her off a bit...xoxox
The 2nd piture cracks me up! It looks like they are watching a scary movie and and holding on to eachother for support. So fun!
cute babies! i like the last two the best. and DIS!!! sypderette!!! that's it. i'm not paying your mortgage any more!!!
crap linds, i just read my comment and i didn't mean that you can't tell that liam is a boy cuz i always could with him... i meant other babies!!!
Post a Comment