Sophie waiting patiently for the egg hunt to start.
A tiny little fit.
Soph and Hunter, after the hunt started. They both just kind of stood there.
Getting some candy.
Soph and Great-Grandpa Swenson.
Sophia and the Easter Bunny, aka, Jake's uncle Russ. Every year at his Grandma Scovil's easter egg hunt Russ dresses up like a bunny and entertains the adults while he hops around hiding the eggs. This year he came out and asked Soph if she wanted to help. To my surprise she grabbed his hand and off she went! She thought he was the real thing! Just tonight she was looking at the photos with me and said, "Look at his cute little nose mommy." Great job Russ!
Loved this shot of both of them busy at work hiding eggs :)
Soph, the Easter Bunny, and Ammie.
Liam was content to just sit back and watch that crazy bunny from a distance.
Sweet buddy.
Smiling at Uncle Nic.
I love this picture of him.
A pretty pink tulip.
Sorry for all the pictures, I just loved them all. The first one of Soph and the last of Liam were my two favorites. I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter weekend, it is always so nice to spend time with family.
4 comments:
I liked all the pictures, there's never too many is there? I know I enjoy seeing them. I liked the easter bunny!! looks like you guys had a fun weekend like we did.
Oh my gosh, I love the leggings! I know I already saw them, but they are adorable, and such a cute color on Sophie. I had to post a ton of pictures too, there are just too many cute ones to choose from.
your pictures are beautiful. i love the shot of the bums!! i think sophs little fit is hilarious!
I am going to try this again. You know me and my blog troubles. The pic's are soooo cute. I love the one of Soph in her tiny fit mode and Liam being his usual sweet boy. They are both precious. Thanks for the blog. It makes my day!
Post a Comment