Thursday, April 12, 2007

Strawberries!


Last year my mother-in-law and I made strawberry freezer jam. We made a TON and it didn't even last a full year, so this year we bought 40 pounds of strawberries!


I am a little worried we may have overbought but at $5 for a case (8lbs in a case) I guess you can't go wrong. So that is what I will be doing this afternoon... making jam!

Check out this photo I took of Soph yesterday... I had to bribe her with jellybeans to get her to hold still long enough to snap a few shots, but I like the way it turned out.

5 comments:

spyderette said...

oh lins, she looks just like you! i remember when you were this age i loved to dress you up cute and show you off. i'm so freaking old!

Anonymous said...

she is so pretty!

Nat said...

I am so impressed with this new love of photography. That picture is gorgeous of her! I love how she is looking down with a sweet little smile on her face!! You are getting pretty good!

Tara said...

yum, strawberry jam. a half pound of strawberries cost about $4, so i don't get them very much. jealous. love the picture of soph!!

Nat said...

Linds, so my mom called me today and said they had strawberries on sale at Payson Market and wanted me to go buy some and help her make some jam. I thought of you and all your strawberries, guess you got them there too. So I will be joining you in the jam making business!! Yummy Yummy!