My mom had my family over for gingerbread house making at the beginning of the month and here is my creation. I wanted to spend so much more time decorating (I always want to do it myself too) but the kids were tired and Jake wasn't home from work yet so it had to be finished here.
We started a new family tradition. One week before Christmas (last Thursday) we all got in our jammies, lit the tree, all of the light-up decorations, and a bunch of candles and turned on the Christmas music for a special Christmas dinner. Dinner involved Wendy's chicken nuggets for the kids and fried shrimp for Jake and I. We ate and then talked about our favorite things about Christmas. It was very simple but nice, Soph has been talking about it for days and Liam keeps saying, "make a feere (fire)".
My little sweeties holding hands. So adorable. Too bad you can't see Liam's little face :) All is well here, just counting down the days until the Big Guy comes. SOOOO exciting this year, I can hardly stand it... Merry Christmas, this will be my last post until it's all over!
6 comments:
merry christmas! you make my excuse look lame being that i only have ONE!
oh and your little gingerbread house is adorable! hidden talent i see!
I love that new tradition you started its so sweet. That is what is so great about Christmas we get to make it special for our kids. Merry Christmas!!
I used to think people were horrible for having one or two kids. Now that I have two of my own, and I feel like basketcase most of the time...I don't think two is such a bad number:). If it means anything to you, I think you're an amazing mom! That's so cute that Sophie and Liam were holding hands in the back seat!
Hey Lindsey,
Looks like you guys are having fun this christmas. I'm glad I'm not the only person that has a disaster at my house!!
My sister's baby has the same thing that your baby has. He is 11 months old now and they got started a little late on the physical therapy so he is going up to Primary's to have some Botox done.
Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!
So cute of your kids holding hands!
Post a Comment