Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Liam-Boy




I love, love, LOVE this boy, who is now 2.  From the second he was born, I just fell in love with my little boy.  He definitely keeps me on my toes ALL DAY LONG.  He cracks me up, has so much energy and is the sweetest little guy I have ever laid eyes on.  The other day I was in the bathroom putting my make-up on and he came in and said, "wook mama, wook!  Wook what Ee-um did."  He then led me to the wall in the hall and showed me the pencil scribbles that he made about 5 minutes earlier.  By the end of the day I am happy to see him off to bed but I can't resist sneaking in when he is asleep to stare a his precious little face.  I love you buddy, Happy late birthday. *I was trying to post a lot more pictures depicting the last year of his little life, but alas, he is literally in the fridge right now trying to pull the eggs out and hitting and yelling at his sister all at the same time*

4 comments:

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

It has been so long since I have been able to check your blog! I miss keeping up with all of the fun in the life of the Hall family! I sure hope that you are all well and that you had a wonderful Christmas.

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

Oh, and I would love to be included in the girl's nights if that's cool with you! I just looked over and saw it on the side. Keep me updated with the plans. =)

Tara said...

thats hilarious. happy birthday liam!

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday Liam!! I loved listening to him sing Jingle Bells. He's so cute.