Monday, December 1, 2008

Card Night...

I was thinking Tuesday (tomorrow) at 8... Sorry for the short notice, I didn't think about it until this morning. We can get together and plan nights for the next month or two. Leave a comment and let me know if you are coming please :) -2 regrets so far, will try again next week if nobody can make it.

4 comments:

Todd and Haylee said...

Sorry Lindsey, I won't be able to come tomorrow. I have a meeting at my house. Hopefully next time though, thanks for the invite!

Trent & Emily Davies said...

I won't be able to make it...sorry! We are going to Provo to watch Trent's cousin play basketball. Hope the blessing went well yesterday and count me in for next time!

Mama F said...

I can make it! Looks like it might be the two of us. Do you want me to bring a treat?

Hill said...

Josh doesn't get home from school til closer to 9 so I'm out, and I'm a little depressed about it.