Thursday, October 9, 2008

They finally decided on....

THIS.

It is what we were hoping for, considering our other options, but is still extremely frustrating because no one can tell us exactly how long it will last.

7 comments:

Kelsey said...

Well ok, I read that but how the heck did he get it? I didn't think he did anything to get a concussion . . .

Anonymous said...

Hi. Came across your blog. Have they checked him for TMJ? TMJ can cause terrible non-stop headaches. Look into this too. Good news is TMJ is treatable. Does your husbands jaw ache ever? If he pushed on the space between his face and his ear does it hurt a little? If so, he may have TMJ.

Nat said...

Well, I am glad it is nothing more serious. But when did he get a concussion? Seems wierd to have post concussion syndrome if you haven't had a concussion. I hope he gets feeling better soon. Headaches are the worst. Thinking about you guys.

Craig and Monica said...

That's a relief, but it still sucks. Hope it doesn't take too long to get over. Now I think you need to post about how he got a concussion. I'm curious.

Dana said...

That is so scary! I hope everything will be ok. I can't imagine having a headache for that long. I would have been just as concerned. Always go with your instincts.

Tara said...

glad i finally talked to you today...i will be praying for you and jake. can't wait to hang with you in a couple of days!

Brittney said...

Sounds like you guys have had a rough go at things for a while! How frustrating that is! I'm glad it sounds like nothing too serious though, good luck with everything!!