Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Still trying to figure this out.

Jake was worse yesterday. We are on day 9. Last night I took him to the Clinic and the doctor there gave us a few ideas of what could possibly be causing the headaches. He didn't believe it was a migraine so I guess we are holding off trying to get him in to see a neurologist. Today hopefully, the doctors office will be able to schedule him for an MRI. I hope we can figure something out today.

4 comments:

Hill said...

He stayed home today I hope. good luck. call if you need some help with the kids.

Kelsey said...

Hey Linz! Mom told me that Jake was in the hospital but she never gave me any info, your blog was the most I've heard about the whole deal :( I hope he gets feeling better, you're all in my prayers!

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Thats so scary that you can't figure out what the problem is! Hope things get figured out soon. If you need us to come pick up the kids let me know!

Al Boy said...

I just read all the info, and that's pretty scary lindz, if you need help with anything I would love to swing by and be your Manny, but if you really do need help with anything I would be more than happy to help, I love you guys and I will be prayin my little heart out for you!