Tuesday, October 14, 2008

One down, one to go...

Jake has been progressively feeling better since this crazy massage he got on Saturday, and is finally headache free today!!! The things this lady did helped more than the ER visit, the doctor visit, and ALL of the prescriptions they gave him. I swear, if you have any of the problems listed on her website, I would give it a try. She is a miracle worker as far as I am concerned. I am just SO grateful that he is feeling better.

Liv has an appointment at Primary Children's next Wednesday, and we will schedule the surgery then. I am stressed about that, but I have been through it before and feel very blessed to have such a great pediatric hospital so close to home.


One of Sophie's birthday presents. If any of you have been blessed enough to have seen Barbie and the Diamond Castle, you will have heard all of the awesome songs. Well this barbie sings parts from 2 songs when you push the button on her hand. Liam has now learned these songs and walks around pushing the button over and over and over while singing with the barbie. Lets just say she mysteriously disappears now and then for days at a time.


Have I mentioned that this kid is a handful? Because of this it is not unusual for him to take 2 baths in a day. It is my way to keep him contained and happy while I sit and blog on the laptop or read a magazine... whatever works right?


He loves dropping his trucks in the bubbles and then trying to find them again. He will sometimes stay in the tub for 30 minutes or more :)

6 comments:

Kelsey said...

I'm so glad he's feeling better! Hopefully it stays that way and he continues to get better. I hope Liv is doing ok and that the surgery goes well, poor thing :( Love ya!

Hill said...

I glad that you are half way through. I hate those barbies, i promptly hid the one he had the day i was over there.

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

I just read all of your updates! When it rains it pours, right? I'm glad that Jake is feeling better, I am a huge believer in the massage treatments, if only we could all afford those regularly, huh?! I think we all need them! =) Hope Alivia's surgery goes well! Let me know what I can do to help!

Kelli said...

I think I'm going to see what this massage therapist can do for me. who knows, maybe she can help.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your Husband is starting to do better. You really should consider having your Husband get checked for TMJ. It causes headaches. Most MD's don't think about this.

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe you have a Barbie that sings the songs from the movie! I bought the movie for Erika (HUGE MISTAKE) and it is so annoying! I don't blame you for hiding the Barbie for days at a time!

Thats funny about the bath thing with Liam...hey whatever keeps them happy and out of trouble!

Good luck with Alivia's surgery this week. She'll be in our prayers.