
I love this girl so much and constantly feel so blessed to have her as my best friend! I feel like I found my same and know that even a whole ocean won't change our friendship, we can spend months apart and always fall right back in together. I have loved having you so close for almost a year, and being pregnant together (especially since I am quite sure that will never happen again :) You are such a great mama and your girl is gorgeous. Love you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (oh I hope you don't mind that I stole this picture off your blog...)


I also had to share this post with the first pictures of Liv smiling! I caught them on my cell phone at work, hence the poor quality :)
10 comments:
Liv is so cute! I love those first smiles.
As for the frosting question. I just layered my frosting bag with small dollops of purple and white icing.
She is so adorable. I love her smile. What a happy girl
She is so adorable. I love her smile. What a happy girl
Hooray! Happy birthday Tara! I love those pic's of Liv smiling! So adorable! Love you guys and I miss seeing you guys and your adorble kids
Yay, that is the first real smile I've seen, but where are those awesome dimples? maybe it's the camera, but I can't see them in the pictures.
I can kinda see little crater dips on her face where the dimples should be. Happy Birthday Tara! You know, I love babies :)
Love the picture of her smiling! How did making green tinkerbell shoes go last night?! Did they dry in time for the party?
Cute smiley baby!
Livi looks so big. She has changed so much. Her smile is so cute.
soo cute!!! she is beautiful. thank you for the post. i love and miss you girlie!
Post a Comment