Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Barbara/Bubbles/Queen/Mom/Grandma

It is my mother-in-law's birthday today so I just wanted to hop on and tell her Happy Birthday! She is the best m-i-l a girl could ask for! Here are 5 things about Barbara...

-She doesn't eat sugar but she always has sodee in the fridge for everyone, fruity snacks for the kids, chocolate for me and Hill, and dessert on Sunday.
-I say inappropriate, stupid things in front of her, and she always laughs :)
-She loves Disneyland so much she would move-in if she could. It is so much fun going with her because she gets so excited.
-She would do anything for her kids and grandkids.
-Ok, I have to say it... Peter Brown. Hahahahahaha!

2 comments:

Hill said...

I don't know if many people will get that last one but i'm giggling to my self right now.

Gayle said...

So you need to let us in on the secret. I am pretty sure that Barbara will not care if you told. LOL... Happy Birthday Barbara
Gayle