10 years ago I was:
1. A senior in high school.
2. Dating someone that is currently in jail for like the 7th time.
3. Kind of naughty...
4.
5.
5 things on today's to do list:
1. Laundry
2. Grocery shopping
3. Drink a Pepsi in like 30 seconds
4. Something funny I can't say, but you will see later.
5. Relax while Liam takes a nap.
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off my house.
2. Pay off my family's houses.
3. Take 2 trips to Disneyland with each of my families.
4. Go on a cruise with Jake and our friends.
5. Go shopping!
5 places I have lived:
1. Salem
2. SF
3. Orem
4. Orem
5. Springville- boring I know...
5 places I have worked:
1. KMA- I was an official sticker ripper, and then I got laid off hahaha!
2. Crosspointe Dental- the funniest boss ever.
3. Grandview Elementary- Practiced reading with kids, very fun.
4. American Promotions- I made a lot of money by accident :)
5. ON Electric- my job right now.
I tag Kels, Hill, Barb, Honna, Candace, anyone who wants to play...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Weird! I saw her tag and I did it and I tagged you in it too. I just finished it! LOL
Can't wait to find out the funny thing you did!
Post a Comment