Friday, October 3, 2008

Pretty Face...


...Sugar Bunny, Budah, Bugga Boo, Livi Lou... a few of the many nicknames for this little one. She is finally smiling! She is 7 1/2 weeks old minus 2 weeks for being premature put her smiling at 5 weeks which sounds about right. I have been trying to figure out what her "real" age is for weeks so I guess I will subtract 2 weeks for the first milestones. All the books say to start counting from their due date but that didn't make sense because my other 2 were early but still on track.

Ah, I love her to pieces, she is such a sweetie pie.

5 comments:

Hill said...

that is a cute little picture. She is so tiny and sweet.

Anonymous said...

Oh man that is one adorable baby! i need pics!!!

Craig and Monica said...

she looks so sweet, as always. I love her little headband!

Mama F said...

I love when they start smiling. It's proof that they are more than a squishy robot!

mindi said...

i love this sweet little one. thanks for letting me watch her tonight. i loved it.