Sunday, October 5, 2008

Gardner's Village

On Friday afternoon we went to Gardner's Village with Pat and Kelli and Honna. They have a whole bunch of witches everywhere for Halloween. First we took Soph and Savannah to "Witch Nails" at a salon. The ladies paint their fingernails and put little Halloween stickers on them. Sophia loved it. We ate at the restaurant and then did a tiny bit of shopping, I think I need to go back up without my children :) The kids had fun though, and that was the whole point.

I took like 2 pictures the whole time. I decided 3 kids is just way too many to worry about taking many pictures. This was cute of Liam and Soph and Asher, look how big Liam looks next to Soph, I am just waiting for him to pass her up.


This was right before we went home, this picture kills me (even though it is blurry). I couldn't convince Sophie or Hunter that this witch was pretend and NOT scary, I guess that's why Hunter isn't even in the picture. Her face kills me in this.

***Okay I am dying, we just said family prayer and Soph blessed that Liam would stay out of the road and that we would be together forever. So sweet.

5 comments:

Dana said...

She is preciours! I can't believe how big Liam is in that top picture. He could pass as Sophia's twin. I am sure he will pass her up. By the way, I need that frosting recipe you made for Sophia's cake. It looks so creamy and yummy! If you don't mind giving the recipe up.

Hill said...

that is awesome, who knew that sophie and I pray for the same things, I am constantly praying that Liam will stay out of the road, lol.

Mama F said...

I love to hear what kids come up with when they say their prayers. Maren usually is thankful for everything in her room, and she has to list each thing individually. I think it is a ploy to stay up later, but at least she is learning to be grateful!

Nat said...

I would like to go up there sometime. I like the witch picture. And Liam does look so so big in that first picture. He will definately be passing Soph up soon. I too love to hear the cute things kids say in their prayers. Jordan will just repeatedly said, "please bless we will have fun." like 10 times in one prayer.

mindi said...

that prayer is so funny and cute! earlier tonight hillary was saying how she took off their jackets today and they were both the same size but liam's was a little bigger than soph's! he does look super big compared to her!