Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tara you are amazing :)




I love having my own personal photographer who I can call at home and beg her to give me a sneak peak of my photos that she hasn't had time to edit :) Thanks Tara, you are amazing! Oh, and isn't that the sweetest little girl you have ever seen? I am so in love with her.

9 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Those pictures turned out so good!! I can't wait to see more of them! She is still so tiny I can't believe how small she looks in your hands!

Kelli said...

Those pictures are so cute. You are lucky to have your own personal photographer.

mindi said...

i LOVE that big belly and those tiny legs. she is almost the sweetest one i have seen.

Mama F said...

Cute pictures of your skinny girl! She looks so tiny. Tara does a great job.

Hales Family said...

Lindsey,
She is so beautiful. Congratulations!! I can't believe how much Sophie looks like you. So cute! You look amazing by the way. I can't believe your little sweety is only two weeks old. Tara did a wonderful job. The pictures are great.
Shannon

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

Those pictures are so beautiful! Wow...

sara said...

lindsey -- congrats!! she is beautiful. i hope everyone is adjusting well and at least some of you are getting some sleep.

Lori said...

Beautiful Lindsey! You are blessed to have a photographer at your disposal...Love the 2nd photo!

Dana said...

Congrats! She is so sweet and soooo tiny!