Sophia started pre-school last Wednesday and she loved it! I went to drop her off and I got out of the car but she didn't want me to take her to the door, she told me that she knew that it was downstairs and she walked right in like she had been going for years. I got in the car and drove home and was all teary eyed by the time I pulled in the driveway :) When I picked her up, I asked her what they did and she told me a few things and then said, "They didn't even teach me numbers mommy, TOLD YA!"
Sophie can't leave this sweet baby alone, like me I guess :)
Livi loves her car seat, this is where she sleeps most of the day so I can keep her close. This pose cracked me up.
The other night after Liam was in bed, Jake and I were watching the Olympics and Soph came up with this. She had to make individual beds for all of the princesses, and then they all needed their own pillows. I thought it was so cute.
Mulan all nestled in her little bed :)
*Yes Liam is still around, and yes we still love him. He has handled the baby really well, he mostly just says "hi baby" and kisses her and then he is off. I hope he stays this way for a while. He is huge suddenly and adorable when he is not throwing the hugest fits I have ever seen, he is hilarious. He loves to copy everything Soph says and does. Don't really want to tempt fate enough to get a picture of him and the baby or of all 3 of them... yet.
9 comments:
i'm a terrible sister! i didn't even realize soph already started school! she is so big! asher cried the whole way home for "my soph! my sophie!"
She looks so cute, just wait until next year-they think they are so big! It's a bittersweet thing I think. Hey if you want I can send you an invite so you can still look at my blog. My email is jtedg@hotmail.com. See ya later
I'm so glad that she loves school! I cracked up at the numbers thing! And that princess bed thing was so adorable! I miss the kids so much, you have no idea. I'm doing so much better now but even still, that comment you wrote about how I'm in Soph's prayers almost made me start to cry :) Love you all and miss you! See you next weekend!
That is pretty dang cute. I've been out of the loop and totally forgot that soph started school. I can't wait to ask her about it. I'm glad that you are calling the baby Livi, I was going to ask if that was ok. I still can't seem to get it through my head that she has a name and isn't "tiny chief" anymore.
Okay that is way too cute with the princesses and the pillows! She is so creative!!
Silly Soph. It's funny how much those "beautiful" princesses are still the center of her world! If you think preschool is hard, just you wait until kindergarten approaches. Every night when I check on Jonah I have a hard time keeping the tears back, and school doesn't start until Wednesday. I hope I can get him to his classroom with out crying. I don't want to freak him out.
Sophie lookes so cute all ready for school! I also love the pic. of Alivia in her car seat. It's funny how her hat is covering her eyes!
i love this post...so much sweet information. i love your little family.
oh... and i love how you call her livi.
Post a Comment