After turning in his application in April, the jail called and Jake got his job. They still haven't told us exactly when he will be starting P.O.S.T. they are supposed to call in a couple of days (I will seriously believe that when I see it). The date he was hearing today was September 8th which would be nice for me to have him home for a couple of weeks with the new baby... BUT he also heard the date August 25th which is probably the day they are going to induce me. Obviously I am hoping for the 8th... I can't even believe this whole process, it has been crazy, all of the tests and all of the time, I NEVER would have thought it would take this long. On the positive side it has been nice having him home so much this summer, it made being pregnant with #3 so much easier. He was able to get through quite a bit of school (he has about one semester left) and spend so much time with the kids and I. The whole experience has really been a blessing. I think we both knew all along it was going to work out in the end but I was starting to get a little stressed out the last month or so.
Anyway, baby sis is coming in 2.5 weeks or less, and my husband has a seemingly steady job for the first time in our married life... I am scared to death of 3 sweet kids but I am happy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That's awesome news! We will keep our fingers crossed to that he gets to start later so that he can be there when you have baby #3!
Let us know if we can do anything!!
I'm glad that the FINALLY called. I was thinking that Jake's process was faster, but after this last month of not hearing anything, I think that you had it way worse.
Congrats! Can't wait to see the new little babe. I can't believe you have 3 kids! :) Such a cute little family!
Congratulations Jake! And Lindsey too, now no more stressing, I know how that is! I will be home in a week so I can't wait to hear the news of the arrival. If it's ok, I'd love to come visit!
Good news about the job! Can't wait to hear about the new baby! I so remember last summer and being 9 months pregnant. It's hot, hot, hot! Finlee was born on August 27th. Maybe they will share a birthday!
Congradulations to you both!
YEAH!!!!!!!!! i am so happy and relieved for you! hoping for the 8th!
Is is so nice when hubbies get their acts together! Just kidding. It is such a relief when they choose a path. Congrats! Hopefully he gets to stick around until tiny chief comes to town.
Congrats on the job! I'll cross my fingers that Jake gets to start after the baby comes!
Post a Comment