Wednesday, September 3, 2008

More pictures.







I LOVE LOVE LOVE new baby fuzz, and this one has a lot... so precious.





I love her little face when her eyes are open, she looks so helpless and sweet.


This one kills me, she looks like a tiny baby monkey sleeping on a branch :)

8 comments:

Hill said...

I love, love, love the fifth one down...so freaking cute.

Craig and Monica said...

Lindsey, I can't get over how sweet she is. Maybe it's because she's SO little. She does remind me of a baby monkey in the last pic.

Kelsey said...

The fifth one down is my favorite too! She is so small! I also like the one of her opening her eyes. I just love Tiny Chief! Love you guys and miss you!

Mama F said...

With that much fuzz you must feel like a mama cat. I bet you can't resist licking it. Ha! Ha!

Kelli Schwarz said...

Wow...so precious! Congratulations. She is such a beautiful little baby....so sweet! I hope you are doing well and are loving on that little baby. So fun to have a newborn. By the way...my Dad, good old Roger, was asking about you the other day. He asked me how is "Reba" doing. So funny that he knows you as that. Those were some great days! Now look at us.... 10 years out of High School, married with 3 cute kids! Where does the time go!

mindi said...

i love her licking the blankie. the last two are my favorite. i love that the last one shows her tiny little bum (or lack of bum). i need to get well so i can come snuggle that little sugar!

Brittney said...

She is soo dang cute!! So tiny!! I was just looking at them thinking what a precious baby! It makes me a tiny bit baby hungry! I bet you guys are having so much fun with her!

Nat said...

She is so tiny!I can't believe that last pic. Awesome job Tara!