Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I have to clarify...

Since this is my blog, I added my own little cliff-notes to Jake's post about me. Click here if you want the dirt on him from my 100 things post about a year ago :) I want you to know Emily, that every time I smiley-face I picture you hating it!

5 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

HAHA...now everytime I see one in someones blog I think to myself 'why do I make such a big deal out of it?'

I love the cliff notes...you two crack me up!

:)

Hill said...

That is so funny, because I picture her scowling at it everytime I put one on my blog, and even if I text to Josh and I put one I feel a little guilty. so stupid. Your blog looks nice.

Nat said...

I liked reading the little cliff-notes you wrote, gave me another good laugh! I like the new layout also, looks really cute.

Tara said...

your new layout is very cute. did you take that picture? i like your revisions.

Kelli said...

I kept my blog a secret for about a week and then Mindi had to get snoopy. Oh well, that's what you get for posting something on the world wide web. By the way, is the Alchemist the intense medical thriller you were talking about???