Monday, May 5, 2008

Hopelessly addicted...


Remember when they used to look like this? I found some a year or so ago that had the cute little characters like this, I wish they all did! This picture totally takes me back! I even used to cut out the characters and play with them paper-doll style :) I can't get enough of these delectable popsicles, I am seriously eating like 7-8 every night! Soph and I dive in when Liam goes to bed (he is pretty messy with them) and she thinks it's great. The other night she goes, "I really like it that popsicles have a drink in them mommy" and I am thinking, me too baby, me too. I discriminate against Louie-Blue Raspberry though, the freezer is always full of the blue ones, sorry Louie.

8 comments:

Hill said...

very retro, I love it. the blue and green ones make me cough, they always have. I don't know why. I love the purple and pink.

Kelsey said...

I never knew they were otter pops until I met you, they were always pop ice at our house! go pink!

mom2four said...

Louie is my favorite although he too makes me cough. I am a little relieved to read that I thought that I was the only one.hmmm kinda makes me feel better.

Nat said...

Yeah, what ever happened to the cute little characters? MMMM, Otter Pops! Gotta love em.

Tara said...

gosh, i don't know whats wrong with me, but i don't feel the craze. i remember eating them when i was little, but i'd always go for the chocolate popsicle or the pink panther with bubble gum if i had a choice.

Trent & Emily Davies said...

I love Otter Pops and for some reason I can't just eat one of them I have to have a couple!! They are cheap too for popsicles!

Craig and Monica said...

mmmm, those sound really good. Hey Lindsey! I finally have a blog. Check it out!

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

I loved the old school otter-pops! They are the best summer treat ever.