Saturday, May 31, 2008

From Hill

Answer the questions with one answer, it is hard and kind of annoying. (I am going to get a picture of Liam tomorrow, it is my goal... he is so wild I usually don't even try, so watch for that handsome boy)

1. Where is your cell phone? ....................here
2. Your significant other?.......................working
3. Your hair?....................................ponytail
4. Your mother? .................................energetic
5. Your father?..................................silly
6. Your favorite thing?..........................happiness
7. Your dream last night?........................none
8. Your favorite drink...........................pepsi
9. Your dream/goal?..............................house
10. The room you're in?..........................kitchen
11. Your children?.....................................sleeping
12. Your fear?...................................death
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years...........happy :)
14. Where were you last night?...................grandmas
15. What you're not?.............................disciplined
16. Muffins......................................blueberry
17. One of your wish list items?.................backyard
18. Where you grew up?...........................Utah
19. What you read last........................blogs
20. What are you wearing?........................clothes
21. Your TV?.....................................off
22. Your pets?...................................none
23. Your computer? ..............................sweet
24. Your life?...................................mine
25. Your mood?...................................peaceful
26. Missing someone?.............................Jake
27. Your car?....................................selling
28. Something you're not wearing?................ shoes
29. Favorite Store?..............................Forever21
30. Your summer?.................................playful
31. Like someone?................................lots
32. Your favorite color?.........................pink
33. Last time you laughed........................tonight
34. Last time you cried?.........................past

5 comments:

Nat said...

hmmm, very interesting! I like how you made forever 21 one word so you didn't break the rules, you cheater! haha.

Hill said...

hard and annoying, you are so gay. I see you are reading the Alchemist, I thought you had already read that. I loved it.

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

That's pretty cool. I hope you don't mind if I steal it and put it on my blog someday! =)

Tiffany said...

FYI.. I changed my link location name.. Just thought I'd let you all know! Add this link to your blog! welovetheredsox.blogspot.com love ya, Tiffany =)

Tara said...

i love that you're not disciplined.