For my birthday Jake bought me tickets to 311 at the Depot. I was dying to go to this show because the venue is so small and I have never seen them up-close. The show was last Monday and it was the greatest concert ever! To anyone who hasn't seen 311 live, they put on such an excellent show. They rocked it and sang "Beautiful Disaster" my song with many memories attached. Jake once told me this song was about me... NOT a compliment but I love it madly for that reason. It was great to get away, hard though since the show didn't start until 9 (late for us oldies). Nothing like going to a sweet concert to make you feel like a teenager again. My 3rd show, Jake's 8th, hopefully many to come.

Nick singing his sweet little heart out.


The best picture I could get of SA, this guy does not stop moving the entire time. One hand holding the mic, the other behind his back bobbing up and down... LOVE it.

Me and my sweetie pie after the show.
Beautiful disaster
Flyin' down the street again
I tried to keep up
You wore me out and left me ate up
Now I wish you all the luck
You're a butterfly in the wind without a care
A pretty train crash to me and I can't care
I do I don't whateverI love you babe, thanks for sticking it out with me in the beginning. I couldn't ask for a happier marriage or more beautiful babies.
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun. I would like to see 311 in concert. I will forever associate 311 with Jake. I remember hanging out at his house and in his room and it being completely covered in 311. That is where I first learned who 311 was, so thank you to Jake
How rad is that, I bet it totally made you feel young again! =) It looks like you were so close, that must have been so much fun! That's funny what Nat said, Jake introduced me to 311 also. I only knew one guy, who I dated in college, that liked 311 as much as Jake. hehe
that pretty much sums up ages 17-21 for you: a beautiful disaster. unfortunately i will always associate jake with a spooky disASSter. hahaha.
when i read that last bit i thought you were referring to the number of babies, not their degree of beauty. we all know you two won't stop before eight.
Post a Comment