The highlights: Sophia wanted to say the dinner prayer and she likes to say it all by herself these days. She said all the appropriate things and then at the very end said, "Bless us to be able to take all of the lids off." It was so sweet, I wanted to squeeze her! It was nice to see all of our families and to watch the kids have fun. The "Easter Bunny" made his annual appearance at the Scovil party and was as entertaining as ever, he also brought some delish homemade salsa that was the highlight of my weekend. Mmmmm, I wish I had some right now.
Liam was mostly bewildered by the whole thing. He found a Butterfinger and a sucker and held on for dear life.
Of course for Soph who eats meals only so she can have a treat after, was in complete heaven. She loved it.
I liked this action shot of the kids jumping the back fence to see if there was any candy out in the field.
Liam wandering aimlessly.
Sweet little Savannah.
My little Soph in her Easter dress. She has been waiting over a month to wear this, she was so excited she put it on right after breakfast. I love this girl. Unfortunately she was the only one who got beautiful today since Liam and I were sick and I needed Jake to help me cope with my sad, grumpy boy. We sent Sophia to primary with Grandma Barbara.
Playing with her shadow, you gotta love a 3 year old.
5 comments:
A holiday scrooge? Is this the same girl that was so excited to knock and run on Valentines Day? :)
It's ok Linz. You had alot on your plate this year. Next year will be even better. My Soph is the best prayer sayer ever. She thinks of everything. I'll just bet Heavenly Father was smiling too!
I love the dress. And I hope that you were all blessed and were able to get the lids off.
Cute easter pics. I need to get mine loaded on my computer so I can post them. I love kid prayers, they are the best. She does look so cute in her dress, sorry you and liam were sickly. Hope you feel better.
How cute! I love it, Soph is my kinda girl, just eating meals so she can have a treat after! =)
have soph pray that i can get my lids off too! will always puts them on too tight and it makes me soooo mad!
Post a Comment