Saturday, March 22, 2008

Realization...

So my parents are out of town and Honna and I have been taking turns staying at my mom's house to help my grandma. We have been here since Thursday and I have made a little discovery. We have been cooking more so there is something to feed my grandma, and the kids have been playing just the same, dragging toys everywhere but... it doesn't seem so messy! I have been so grumpy about the state of my house these days and figured I was just more tired due to the pregnancy. I no longer think that is the whole problem. My poor little house is just so dang small that after a whole day of kids and meals it seems like a bomb went off, at my moms house, the mess seems so much more manageable. Oh well, I wonder what adding one more will do to the mess, heres to praying we will be able to move soon...

On another note, Jake had to buy a laptop for school. Since we ended up getting more tax money than planned, we bought it. We debated about getting a Mac or a PC since the Macs are like twice the price, but since the programs he already had to buy were for a Mac (and I love Macs and hate PC's, I am completely illiterate on them) we ended up buying a Mac. We were both pretty depressed about the expensive purchase, but sat down to play with it the first night after the kids went to bed. We ended up laughing until we were both in tears at the Photo Booth program, here are some of the funnier ones. I was too hideous that night to keep any pictures, so they are all of Jake :)





This one kills me, I laugh every time I even think about it.

4 comments:

Hill said...

Those pic's are so freaking funny. What a dork. I had to put all the pics of your kids on a thumb drive because I think he took over a hundred. Wouldv'e taken me years to email.

Nat said...

Those are hilarious!! Jake looks good with an affro!

Tara said...

THOSE PICTURES KILL ME! i love that last one. oh man so funny.

mindi said...

yeah, the afro shot is the best photo booth pic i've ever seen! love that pointy chin!