Thursday, November 15, 2007

Pat's Express and a New-do

I LOVE mashed potatoes and gravy, I always have since I was a little girl. For those of you who don't know, Pat's Express (last gas station leaving Salem to Payson) serves roast beef dinner every Thursday. It comes with meat, potatoes & gravy, toast, and a drink. I love it and find myself craving it every Thursday. The girls that work there probably think I am crazy but I love my bro's cooking! You should check it out, it's like 5 bucks, they begin serving at 11:30 and usually sell out, yummy.

Here is me with a new do. I wish my hair was as short as it appears in this picture, but I was too scared of too much change. These bangs are change enough. I keep looking in the mirror and playing with them, so weird.

6 comments:

Hill said...

I love the hair. with your glasses on you look so Audrey Hepburn.

mom2four said...

I Love Love Love you new hair cut. It is so cute on you.

spyderette said...

yeah, yeah, cute hair...now about those belated halloween pics! you're KILLING me!

Nat said...

agree, very cute hair! I need to get over to Pat's and have some of the potatoes and gravy! Sounds so yummy right about now.

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Looks cute! I love getting my hair done but I am the same way I am scared to cut off too much!

Dana said...

I love your hair cut too! I wish I could pull of the bangs, but they just don't work with my face shape. It would be cute that short too, but I know how hard it is to make too much change.