The kids- Kylie, Asher, Easton, Hunter, Savannah, Soph, Shaylynn, and Liam.
The cutest teddy bear ever.
A nice witch, don't forget the "nice" part, she didn't want to be scary or mean.
I had to sneak this last picture in. Liam loves to try to make a mad escape when you are changing his diap. I was putting his jammies on and he took off. By the time I got up off the floor he was in Sophia's room wreaking havoc. He stands up to tables and things and shakes them like crazy until the stuff he can't reach comes crashing to the floor where he happily sits down and helps himself to whatever it was that he wanted. Naughty naughty boy. He already broke 2 of my things. I swear Soph never broke anything.
6 comments:
Cute halloween kids! And what a naughty boy!! That is the difference between boys, okay what am I talking about Lauryn is probably worse than Jordan was!! Good luck is all I can say!
cute little naughty bum! thank-you, thank-you for the halloween pics! i love that it's all of them! i miss everyone so much. shay looks so grown up and soph is so cute and proud to be "holding savannah". of course, hunter is spider man -- too funny.
I am so glad I am not the only one to post a bum pic. They are just too cute! What a mess, I hope our next isn't quite so destructive.
I love the cuddly teddy bear outfit! Liam looks adorable in it! Soph definitely looks like a very nice witch!!
Nakey bum pics crack me up. I need to get one of Am, I let her climb the last few steps to get in to bed nakey after her bath and it kills me!
love the new bangs and the naked little bum (little liams that is;).
Post a Comment