This guy has been sick since last Wednesday, and finally yesterday he started acting normal again. I am so happy that he feels better, he completely wore me out! Love that face, he thinks he is so smart and funny when he climbs mattress mountain.
Sophia with her wacky glasses on upside down. She always puts sunglasses on that way.
I love this picture. I have been trying really hard to teach Liam how to be SOFT since I put up my Christmas this last weekend. I love the little index finger touching so gently. He really is getting it, he crawls over to the tree and mostly touches everything with his one little finger. (mostly :)
Ha ha, this picture makes me laugh.
One of my favorite ornaments, I must say, my Christmas tree is my favorite part of the holiday.
After the mirror pic with Liam I wanted to try another one. Notice little Soph watching Polar Express in the background.
Another favorite ornament that my podgey made.
So I said "mostly" good with the tree. Luckily he pulls off 1 or 2 ornaments and then moves on. I have tried not to care when he does, that takes the fun out of it.
So I have been looking for like 3 years for Stockings that I love and can afford. The other day I went to Rod Works by Walmart in Springville and found these. They are all different and SOOO cute, and they were 5.95 and 6.95! I couldn't believe it! Needless to say, I bought 6. That is the plan anyway... 6 total y'all, not 6 kids!
A very essential part of the Christmas season, I love love love this smell.
Gotta run, Soph is at a little Thanksgiving party with some friends, Liam just fell asleep, and I am going to take a nap! HOORAY!
4 comments:
I love your christmas decorations. I just started putting up some of my knick knacks around the house...I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!
Those pics are awesome. I think I'm starting my christmas decorating tomorrow, Yipee!
i love your reflection ornament picture. i can't wait to see all your stuff and your tree in person!! 31/2 weeks!!!!
Very cute stuff linds. Mine is yet to be up.
Post a Comment