Friday, November 2, 2007
Crash
So my computer has really been acting up and yesterday my very Mac-inclined older bro told me he thinks it sounds like my hard drive may be crashing. So, until we get some cash to fix it, or until Damon gets some free time, I won't be blogging anymore :( (hell is likely to freeze over before either of those things happen). It is doing fine right now but I don't want to make it think really hard like it does when I try to upload photos. And yes, we got everything backed up yesterday... Until later... Oh and leave a comment if you read my blog so I know who will be missing me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Linds, I will definately be missing you! I hope you get it fixed real soon you are one of the faithfuls I look forward to checking on!!!
Lindsey.. It has been a long time! I wandered over to your blog through Mindi, who is on my sisters list! I was happy to see that you have a blog. Looks like life is going very good for the Hall family. Your kids are SO cute! I love their names. Just wanted to pop in and say hello!
Lindsey Hawkins
nooooooooooooooooooo! you need to figure out another way...don't give up so soon! what about using a different computer? oh, how sad!!
you KNOW i'll be missing you, since you are one of my most reliable updaters! now i have to rely on honna!
I will miss your blogs too!
Lindsey - Your blog is how I stay up to date on your family, since we don't get to see you that often. It always brightens my day when I read your blog and Hillary's and Nancy's. We love you guys and can't wait til you're up and running again.
Love,
Lisa Scovil
Post a Comment