1. She is so SMART, she has her Master's, she loved and did so well in school. Aw, she makes a girl proud!
2. We can spend hours upon hours talking, I have mentioned this before, but have found it to be so extremely RARE that I have to mention it again. We NEVER run out of things to say... literally. I can ask her opinion on the stupidest things (ex. Here is a picture text, does this mirror look stupid here?) and she will analyze it for as long as I want until I feel better.
3. She loves my children just because they are mine. As a mother, that means so much to me.
4. We have completely opposite taste in movies. I am serious, for all of the crazy ways that our personalities and lives parallel, we rarely like the same movies. No problem since we can't shut up long enough to watch a movie anyway.
5. She makes me a better person. She has a way of pointing out faults in a way that makes you go, huh, I think you could be right.
I love you girl and think you are so beautiful, and fun, and funny, and smart, and hasty...
So this is a terrible picture, but the look on Sophia's face just shows how much she adores you.
4 comments:
Aw, cute. Happy Birthday, if there is such a thing after 21.
i agree hill, i don't know how happy i am about turning 25!! thank you lindsey!! i love you!!!
happy happy birthday tara!! you are all those things linds said!
happy birthday (late) tara! i love you just cuz my sis does. (oh, and cuz you're so cute and nice!)
Post a Comment