Sunday, June 24, 2007

Tara and Jay...

I challenge you, and anyone else who dares, to beat this!



(Note: My tongue was not altered in this pic)

9 comments:

Nat said...

THAT IS JUST PLAIN SCARY!!!!
Lindsey, that doesn't even look like you! That big eye is pretty creepy looking! Those are hilarious, Tara yours were pretty darn good, but I must say I think lindsey beats you on this one. :)

Anonymous said...

you guys are weirdos.

Lindsey said...

I just gotta say, in that second one, I look like friggin Smeagol! I can't stop laughing!

Nat said...

That's funny, I was showing tyler and we were laughing so hard, i said you look like a gremlin or something, but smeagol is definately who you look like! :)

Hill said...

The first one makes you look like the witch on snow white. all you need is a black cape. I would say that those beat tara and jay, but when you doctor them up it's not quite the same. so I think that tara is still the champion.

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Haha....those are great!!! I agree with Hillary...you just need a cape and you are the witch off of Snow White!

Dana said...

Ok that is just freaky!

Tara said...

okay, my internet has not been working and it is soooo annoying. love your ugly face linds, but... mine was natural! ha ha. i win. (how did you guys do that?) (oh and we were moving our heads back and forth, use fast shutter speed)

Lindsey said...

Liquification on Photoshop, I figured you must be shaking your faces ;)