Thursday, June 28, 2007

Lions and Tigers and Bears, OH MY!


Okay so with the recent bear attack, I really hope there are no bears! Or lions or tigers now that I think of it. Oh well, you can't live your life in fear right? My sis says she is never going camping in the mountains again, I say blah, you are way more likely to die in a car accident than from a bear. Anyway, I am busy packing, and am a little nervous about how the kids will do. We are sleeping in our friends trailer so hopefully that won't be as bad as sleeping in a tent. I never seem to get any sleep that way. Hope everyone has a good weekend, us included, and I will post pics when we get back!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck, you are way braver than i am. It's not the bears that scare me (not only the bears i should say) but the lack of sleep for me and my child. hope you have fun, sorry about the DVD player, no idea where it went. Natalie, my email is hillyhall@hotmail.com. I'll just keep checking in.

Nat said...

So I'm sad that we aren't going to be able to join you guys, i really wish we were able to come. I'm sure you'll still have fun without us though. (although i'm sure not as much :) Hope you have a great weekend and hope your kids do okay. Have fun.

Lindsey said...

We will miss you guys!

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Have fun!!! I wish we could come! We will have to plan another camping trip later this year when our life calms down!