I don't know why but this was my favorite photo, Soph and Maren peeking into the fire pit.
My favorite one of Liam.
The top 2 fun-makers were weeds, um I mean flowers...
and snail shells. Honorable mention went to the 2 trailers.
Sophie caught in the act of her first bad habit (hopefully last?). We are constantly bugging her to stop picking her LIPS, she could care less about her nose...
The boys looking for deer. Sophia joyfully informed me that she saw a reindeer.
We took Jake's rental 4-wheelers and Bert's, we didn't get to ride much but it was fun when we did.
The kids all loved the campfire and were very entertained with the smores.
Waiting for that marshmallow. In case anyone cares there really is a difference between Western Family and Jet-Puffed! Worth the extra cash :)
I had to take a picture of Bert's most perfect roasted marshmallows ever, so beautiful!
Soph and her crown of flowers.
This was my second favorite pic. Maren was so dirty, but still so pretty.
Okay, so Jordan wore this helmet like 99% of the time, and I am not exaggerating! He also liked the strap across his chin instead of under it. He looked so hot and uncomfortable with it on, his parents were hiding it whenever they could get it off. I loved this picture with only his smile and his helmet in the sun.
I really liked the little foot that snuck into this one.
The Fuhriman's. Krista was a trooper at like 8 months pregnant.
The Hansen's.
Us.
Let me know your favorite pic, I like the feedback.
8 comments:
They are all so cute, but the one with Soph waiting for the marshmallow was sweet. Looks like you guys had a great time.
i didnt know you were going camping!! i am totally slacking on my blogging lately. not for long though, because i will have tons of time on my hands soon. i love the one where she is picking at her... lips? with the bright background. that is a crazy habit! just wondering, do you shoot in manual or camera settings?
love you.
I'm glad you guys had fun, Bert and Julie came over last night and said it was fun and that their kids slept in and everyone else was up at like 5:30 or 6:00. All your pics are cute, i will just list a few of my personal favorites: Liam with his little foot and cute grin, Soph waiting for the marshmallow, and the boys looking for deer. Good job linds.
i like the one at the end with liam and his sad face when the rest of you look so happy. i don't get to see his sad face very often.
Tara, it was just auto, we had some good shade and the sunset was good light.
i like the girls peeking at the fire pit and soph waiting for her marsh. soooo cute.
Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Wish we could have been there too!
I love Maren's pic-that's how all of the kids at our camping trip looked-you don't realize how often kids touch their face until you go camping-no wonder they get sick all the time! Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment