My Favorite Pictures.
The Princess Party.

Sophia was so excited to go to Kylie's Princess Birthday Party on Sunday, she asked about a million times if it was time to go to the party yet. I finally took her out in grandma's yard to keep her occupied. I loved these two pictures, I swear I didn't teach her about holding your dress up! It must just be something us girls are born with.
Sweet Nic.
Okay, this cracked me up. Ky got make-up for her birthday. I was sitting there eating birthday cake and looked up to see this! All of these cute little girls huddled around just absolutely enthralled!
Sophia with all the patience in the world, that I didn't even know she had, waiting while Kylie made her beautiful. I guess some things are definitely worth waiting for.
Liam.
I just loved this face, he is so handsome, but I still can't see the resemblance to Jake that everyone swears by.
My Nakey Girl.
Lately Sophia wants to go to bed "nakey". Is it terrible that I let her??? Some fights just aren't worth fighting.
Any battles you just let go with your husband or kids? Every once in a while I try to let things go that normally would bug me. I am finding it so interesting that I can truly control my mood if I wan't to (the key word being "want" here). Also so interesting, is the fact that my mood sets the tone for the whole household, why is that? Puts a lot of pressure on a girl.
6 comments:
hooray for the nakey girl! that is seriously so funny. ask mom about me as a kid...if i wasn't nakey to begin with, i often was in the morning...
cutest kids ever!! i love your goal lately because that is my life long struggle! you have inspired me to be more aware of my moods.
Yeah, glad to finally see a new post! I know what you mean about wanting to be outside all the time. And also i agree about how our mood sets the tone!! Not fair at all to us.
Yeah, glad to finally see a new post! I know what you mean about wanting to be outside all the time. And also i agree about how our mood sets the tone!! Not fair at all to us.
If you want to read about battles not worth fighting check out my blog "josh's baby"
Love the dress up pic, she is too cute! I agree it was about time for a new post. :)
Post a Comment