I think I have mentioned that Sophia loves to hide from Jake when he gets home. Whether she sits on the floor and covers her eyes (as far as a 2 year old is concerned, that IS hiding) or runs somewhere else, he knows when he gets home he has got to find Sophia. Well yesterday morning he went fishing early. When he was on his way home I told Soph that Liam could hide with her. She sat under the computer for 20 minutes waiting because she was so excited for L to hide with her. They looked pretty dang cute hiding together on the floor, we both thought it looked silly.
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Hiding
I think I have mentioned that Sophia loves to hide from Jake when he gets home. Whether she sits on the floor and covers her eyes (as far as a 2 year old is concerned, that IS hiding) or runs somewhere else, he knows when he gets home he has got to find Sophia. Well yesterday morning he went fishing early. When he was on his way home I told Soph that Liam could hide with her. She sat under the computer for 20 minutes waiting because she was so excited for L to hide with her. They looked pretty dang cute hiding together on the floor, we both thought it looked silly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's the best when daddy gets home. Jordan and lauryn like to hide and then jump out and scare him. that's a cute pic.
that is SOOOO cute... little liam getting bigger so he can hide with soph. oooooh!
very cute! he looks way too big. i need to see him.
Post a Comment